Need print resources? Find all the books available at the Regional Foundation Library on Library Thing. We have a large selection on Individual Funding Support and Nonprofit Management. We also have free access to the Austin Business Journal and the Chronicle of Philanthropy.
Foundation Center Webinars:
- Proposal Writing Basics Webinar — learn the key components of a proposal to a foundation.
- Checklist for New Nonprofits – know how for new nonprofits with limited knowledge of fundraising.
- Introduction to Fundraising & Planning – creating a strategic plan for fundraising.
- Potential Red Flags in a Grant Proposal – quick tips on what not to do in a grant proposal.
Mini-Webinar Series, The Grantsmanship Center:
- How to Start a Nonprofit – comprehensive guide to starting and sustaining a nonprofit.
- How to Start a Nonprofit in Texas – documents and know how necessary to be established in Texas.
- A Guide to Grantwriting – step-by-step approach to proposal writing process.
- IssueLab – a Foundation Center service that provides free access to case studies, evaluations and issue briefs of pressing social problems.
- “The Dos and Don’ts of Grantwriting” – quick checklist on what to be aware of before starting the grantwriting process.
Helpful websites: The following links will take you to useful, free sites related to funding research, nonprofit management, technical assistance and online training as well as connect you with other local, state and national organizations and institutions with whom you can network for success.
- National Council of Nonprofits
- National Center for Charitable Statistics
- Texas Department of Health Funding Information Center
- Volunteer Match