Need print resources? Check out all the books available at the Regional Foundation Library on Library Thing. We have a large selection on Individual Funding Support and Nonprofit Management. We also have free access to the Austin Business Journal and the Chronicle of Philanthropy.
Foundation Center Webinars:
- Proposal Writing Basics Webinar – learn the key components of a proposal to a foundation.
- Also available in Spanish: Principios de la redacción de propuestas. Many more free webinars available here.
Mini-Webinar Series, The Grantsmanship Center:
Helpful websites: The following links will take you to useful, free sites related to funding research, nonprofit management, technical assistance and online training as well as connect you with other local, state and national organizations and institutions with whom you can network for success.
- Texas Department of Health Funding Information Center
- The Foundation Center
- Guidestar, a nonprofit locator
- Volunteer Match
- National Center for Charitable Statistics
IssueLab: A Foundation Center service that provides free access to case studies, evaluations and issue briefs of pressing social problems.