Training + Events
The RFL offers orientation every Thursday:
- 3 to 4 p.m. for students of all levels seeking funding for study
- 4 to 5 p.m. for individuals seeking funding on behalf of a nonprofit organization
Orientations begin promptly at listed times. Anyone from the community is welcome to attend.
The Regional Foundation Library (RFL) also offers orientations to the collection, information sessions on funding research, and local community workshops, by request. Please call 512-475-7373 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to arrange for a presentation.
While appointments are never required, they are recommended, especially for the following:
- Library Orientation
- Proposal review and recommendations
- Board development information
- One on one consultations for funding research (nonprofit organizations and grants to individuals)
Feel free to call or email to set up a time for staff to provide you with in-depth personal assistance. Computer terminals are available in the library for internet funding research. We have a large selection of print resources on nonprofit management and individual funding support.