The RFL offers Orientation Workshops every Thursday:
- 3 to 4 p.m. for students of all levels seeking funding for study
- 4 to 5 p.m. for individuals seeking funding on behalf of a nonprofit organization
Orientations begin promptly at listed times. Anyone from the community is welcome to attend.
Individual consultations and more:
The Regional Foundation Library (RFL) also offers orientations to the collection, information sessions on funding research, and local community workshops, by request. Please call 512-475-7373 or email email@example.com if you would like to arrange for a presentation.
Due to the small staff of the Library, first-time visitors are strongly encouraged to make an appointment. Appointments are recommended for:
- Library orientations
- Proposal reviews and recommendations
- Board development information
- One on one consultations for funding research (nonprofit organizations and grants to individuals)
Feel free to call or email to set up a time for staff to provide you with in-depth personal assistance. Computer terminals are available in the library for internet funding research. We have a large selection of print resources on nonprofit management and individual funding support.