Afrikan American Affairs (AAA)
AAA provides support, enrichment services and leadership development to Black students on campus and to anyone interested in Black culture. This is achieved through dynamic programming and dialogue, as well as our online magazine. AAA host annual programs such as New Black Student Weekend, Black Student Leadership Institute, Black Graduation, FUFU BBQ, and many more.
For more information, please visit www.utblacksonline.org.
- Danielle Smith- Director of Operations
- Khady Diack- Director of Finance
- Adrianna Kelsey- Director of Black Presidents
- Christle Nwora- Director of External Relations
- Asia Howard Haynes- Director of Internal Relations
- Brianna Tucker -Director of Public Relations
- Anita Okpobiri- Director of Community Affairs
- Cameron Bell- Director of Community Affairs
- David McDonald- Director of Black Student Alliance