Student Assistant Positions (3 open, Spring 2014)
There are three open Student Assistant Positions available in the MEC for Spring 2014.
Student Assistant Job Duties:
- Performing office duties as necessary that include, but aren’t limited to: answering the telephone, checking the mail, making copies, and cleaning.
- Assisting with outreach activities including panel discussions and campus tours.
- Checking inventory, updating and maintaining scholarship information.
- Aiding agency directors in program preparation.
- Participating in agency and MEC programming efforts
- Working at least 10-12 hours a week at $8.50/hr.
- Sitting at the front desk and serving as a welcoming face to visitors!
To apply for a Student Assistant position submit the following information to Brandelyn Flunder at email@example.com by January 17, 2014 at 2 pm.
- Schedule of hours available to work
- Answers to the following questions:
- Why are you interested in working for the MEC?
- What skills and experiences do you posses that will enable you to multitask effectively?
- Recently, the MEC has gone through a name change. What does Multicultural Engagement Center mean to you and how will you implement this definition into your day-to-day work?
- Do you have work-study? Yes or No