- Dr. James L. Moore III, associate provost, Office of Diversity and Inclusion; director, Todd Anthony Bell National Resource Center on the African American Male; professor, School of Physical Activity and Educational Services, College of Education and Human Ecology, Ohio State University
- Dr. Leonard Moore, associate vice president, Division of Diversity and Community Engagement; professor, Department of History, College of Liberal Arts, The University of Texas at Austin
- Dr. Richard Reddick (moderator), assistant professor, UT Department of Educational Administration, College of Education, Department of African and African Diaspora Studies, College of Liberal Arts, Center for African and African American Studies, College of Liberal Arts
- Richard Franklin, Del Valle School Board
- Van Jobe, City of Austin
- Larry Featherstone, Assistant Principal, McCallum High School,
- Anthony Whitlock, University of Texas alumnus, Cisco Systems
- Darren Kelly, Director, Summer Scholars Program, The University of Texas at Austin
- David Robinson, Coordinator of the African American Male Initiative, Dallas County Community College District
- Mr. Todd Suddeth, program director, Bell National Resource Center, Ohio State University
The African American Male Experience gets underway with a reception at 5 p.m., followed by the dialogue and panel discussion beginning at 6 p.m. It will be held at John Hargis Hall, 1823 Red River St.
Directions and Parking Information:
1.Exit MLK Blvd.2.Head west on MLK Blvd.3.Turn left on MLK Blvd.4.Turn left on Red River St.5.Arrive at John Hargis Hall (JHH) 1823 Red River on leftParking is available in Lot 118, adjacent to John Hargis Hall, and Lot 108, south of the Frank Erwin Center. For more information or if you need special assistance, please contact the Jennifer Wang at 475-6064, or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.