The Division of Diversity and Community Engagement is one of the proud co-sponsors of the 2013 Hispanic Marketing Symposium Program, State of Mind: Understanding the Latino Experience, a digital conference on the Bicultural Latino Market, which will be held between 1 and 5 p.m. on Friday May 3 at the Blanton Museum of Art.
Today, Latinos are online, engaged and live in the digital space. Their experiences are lived in English, Spanish, online, at work, in full color and flavors that together create endless ways to define what it means to be Latino. The 2013 Hispanic Marketing Symposium brings together industry leaders, trendsetters and influencers to create a deeper understanding of this experience and how it relates to you.
Speakers and workshops will include:
- The Plus Identity: Shifting Paradigms and the Future of Latino Culture in the U.S. with Juan Mantilla-LatinWorks
- Long Live Apps: The Death of the Desktop with Magaly Chocano, Swebapps
- 5 Technologies You Should Know About in 2013 with Omar Gallaga, Austin American Statesman
- How Latinos are influencing the Mainstream with Roberto Salcedo, Dieste
- The Business of Social – How Texas companies utilize social media; lessons learned and wins with Gabriel Rodriguez, Time Warner Cable Business Class
This half-day conference will provide strategies, trends and ideas from marketing, advertising, business and nonprofit professionals that will inspire you to better connect with Bicultural Latinos – Twitter feeds and all.