Join Math Masters
Are you interested in adding the Math Masters Program at your campus? This page gives an overview of the requirements for schools to participate. For enrollment inquiries, please contact:
Dr. Kenya Walker
Prospective Math Masters Schools
Memorandum of Understanding
- The University of Texas at Austin and each participating school district sign a Memorandum of Understanding (PDF) that outlines program agreements. The Memorandum of Understanding must be renewed each academic year prior to the summer professional development workshop.
- All costs associated with the Math Masters Program may be absorbed by school districts or high school campuses, resulting in little to no out-of-pocket expense to students.
Profile of a Successful High School Math Masters Program
- Adhere to the agreements in the Memorandum of Understanding.
- Utilize the ongoing support provided by the UT-Austin Math Masters staff.
- Differentiate instruction while maintaining high academic standards.
- Emphasize effective study habits and test-taking strategies.
- Provide tutoring to Math Masters students.
- Seek parental involvement.
- Foster a college-going culture.